Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter Eggs

A Picture of Easter Egg hunt
It was fun. Grandma Joe. I was telling you about Grandma Joe's picture. This happened Saturday morning. Walking. Bag for Easter Eggs. From Grandma Joe's lawn. I liked the walking. Felt Tired. Grandma Joe's lawn , outside. 


Abby Joey
The Easter Eggs! It is Abby Joey. Jamie and Jason. It was Saturday. Morning. I helped the Easter Eggs. I forgot. It felt good! Grandma Joe's house.

A Ball
A ball rolled over. That's Grandpa. Also last Saturday morning. I did not ride in ball. Too tired. Watched everyone. I liked it. It was red. Liked watching other people. Tired.
Mimi
A Baby Hyrum. Walk. The baby and Mimi. This was Saturday Morning. I stayed outside. It was very cold. It was outside.

1 comment:

  1. Greg, It was soooooo fun to have you over for the Easter egg hunt. You found some good eggs. It was fun to have you and your cousins here.
    Love you, Grandma Jo

    ReplyDelete